* I wish to travel around southern India starting at Cochin and finishing at Madras.
* Houseboat / Single or Double occupancy massage by male massueryoung and energetic guy experieced massuer.english speaking guide
* End of april or first week of may ... Food Veg and non veg
* We need Kerala tour in the month of july around 5 to 6 days with 3* facility hotels.Kindly revert with your best tour plan.
* would like to travel from Kochi to Amritapuri by Boathouse. would like to know suggested places to visit and places to stay.
I will be in kerala for 3 nights. Then going to chennai. how long is to travel from Varkala to Chennai? Can you please let me know the prices of the accomodation and the boathouse. Thank you.
* South India - Kerala Water, Temples, Food and Dance.
* Kerala tour including Munnar 3 Nights.4 to 5* hotels. Full package required, if possible flight ticket too.
* Staying in Cochin, Kerala for 2 weeks from 27/28 March. Want a 6-8 day tour starting around 1st April.
We would like to include if possible Houseboat, backwaters, tea, spice, homestay? Thankyou
* Best possible Kerala vacation with 3 days Focus on: - Backwater exp. - Culture and food
* 2-3 people traveling from around 17Dec 2012 to 1st Jan 2013.Never been to KARELA before so advise on best places to travel. good clean 3-5 star hotels with veg and non veg menu and drinks.
* Would like some moreinformation on Kerala Houseboat tours
* Relax on beach close to hotel
* I would like to make a tour in south India focusing Kerala. Give me some idea of your program tour and I will be back with my comments and request Thank you
* Would like to travel round Kerala
* For Honeymoon : 5 Night, Hotel 4*, Travel A/C, Please suggest me with full detail through mail or call me. Also give me the contact number so, I can call.
* house boat one night. maybe coconut lagoon 2 nights, free time, 7days
* I have a villa on the Backwaters, can I advertise it on your site if I can who do I contact for further information?
* We are looking for a week holiday - nature, nice personal hotels, green area and beaches.
* will be arriving in Kerala on February 18th arriving at Zuri hotel approximately 1PM would like to schedule a tour for the day or several hours - please advise of availability and cost thank you
* My husband & I wish to travel to India in January/February 2013. We would fly from the UK to Delhi, hoping to stay 1/2 nights then visit the Taj Mahal and Rajasthan, From there, travel to Varanasi for a 2/3 day stay, Next to Mumbai for 2 days and then finish in Kovalam, Kerala for about 7 days
* I don't really know when to travel to India or what i need to see once there, but it calls me, and has for a long time now.
Go Kerala before the opportunity of visiting the place. The lush beauty of this Gods Own Country Kerala state is perfect for honeymooners
to give a refreshing start from Munnar, India. En route would offer them memorable delays.
The real journey begins in Munnar where the added bonuses like famous dams, echo point, and some interesting sights at Rajamala Park get you around rare charms of nature.
Keep your spirit alive even next day to revel in boating through Periyar wildlife sanctuary in Thekkady. Feel lucky throughout in your 07 days of honeymoon period.
Alleppey or Alappuzha is a natural hub take maximum in the backwater tourism. Be grateful to Holiday Moments.Asia for introducing this package which also includes an idyllic visit to Kovalam Beach and rest overnight in your hotel to make fresh beginnings in the capital Trivandrum.
Rejoice in full day sightseeing tour and inviting walks to Padmanabha swami temple, zoo, historical buildings and shopping to come back home with unending smiles.
I do not know the best time to travel to the different parts, or what festivals, special events i want to ensure i include.
I would be looking at travel with my husband and possible 18 yr. old daughter.
* We come with the Aida cruises to Cochin and we would like a trip to alleppay. So we can make a boat trip for the day. The Start is possible at 8.00 a.m and in the evening we will go bake to the Aida.